Wednesday, January 8, 2014

8 Weeks Post Partum

Last time I wrote about my pregnancy was 16 weeks ago. In pregnancy terms for me at 16 weeks I was still accepting the fact that I was carrying my RAINBOW baby! It was a tough time for me. I waited a LONG time for a baby! My oldest is 7 going to 8 soon. If we do decide to have another I pray we don't wait another 7 years. I was patient. Still am. We were shocked when we found out we were pregnant, yet miscarrying.

I am writing as little miss K lays against my chest. I love her! Adoring every little bit about her. The two of us have a routine down but we both don't care if it gets messed up. As long as we have big brother in the right place at the right time. My favorite thing is watching them interact with each other. He is very paternal and nurturing. So far transitioning from 1 to 2 kids has gone great! Even when my stepdaughter comes over for the weekend everything has gone smoothly.

We cosleep, cloth diaper, baby wear, and breastfeed. These are all going great so far! Which is different from the first time around 7 years ago. Almost 8. Phew! Time has flown.

No comments:

Post a Comment